Hi, I’m Sebastien, and I created a blog template for developers. It is ideal for technical blogs or developer portfolios showcasing personal projects. Save countless hours and easily create an awesome-looking website using this theme and customize it to your liking.
Built on top of Next.js and TailwindCSS, this template is designed to be responsive and looks great on mobile devices. It has a clean and simple design that you can tweak to make it your own.
If you know React, you can even use this template as a base and create your fully-customized website! It would also be a good project to learn or gain experience on Next.js.
Visit the demo blog
Your new blog’s features
- 🎨 Beautiful home page
- 📝 Blog posts: write your articles in Markdown files, and embed images and code blocks with syntax highlighting.
- 📘 Projects and books: showcase what you build, and tell the story of your side projects.
- 📱 Fully responsive: your blog will be as beautiful on mobile as it is on desktop.
- 🏃♂️ Statically generated & blazing fast: at build time, full HTML content will be generated so it will be served as fast as possible to your visitors.
- 🔍 SEO-optimized: your blog follows all good practices for SEO, such as meaningful URLs, relevant internal links between pages, and an automatically generated sitemap file.
- 🧑🦽 Accessible: your blog also follows good practices for accessibility!
- 📜 RSS & Atom feeds: visitors will be able to get your latest posts from the RSS and Atom feeds that are automatically generated.
- 🚀 Easy deployment: you can deploy your blog in a couple of minutes on Vercel.
What you get with this template
- The complete source code of a Next.js + TypeScript application. You can start editing the content right away, or customize the presentation using TailwindCSS.
- A detailed README with everything you need to know to configure and deploy your blog, and make it your own.
- Free updates: when I improve the blog template, you’ll be able to get the latest version for free, anytime!
Frequently asked questions
What skills do I need to start using this template for my blog?
Although I tried to make it as easy as possible to use this template, it is recommended to know React and (ideally) TypeScript already. Knowing Next.js might help, but, if you don’t know it already, hacking this template is a great way to learn it.
Where can I deploy my blog with this template?
This blog is optimized to be deployed on Vercel (it’s free!), to enjoy first-class experience with Next.js. You can also generate a static HTML export and deploy it anywhere (Netlify, AWS S3…), but you’ll lose some Next.js features such as image optimization.
What if I buy it and don’t like it?
If you’re not fully satisfied with this template and decide not to use it, I will reimburse you fully, no question asked! Just shout me an email at email@example.com.
Full Next.js + TypeScript application, ready to be deployed.